Friday, September 28, 2007

Life in the fast Lane.


With all of the things that we have now to make our lives easier, and that keep us connected to all the things we have and all the people we know, it seems that we just don’t have enough time in the day to do all the things that we need to do. We get all caught up in the things that don’t have a lot to do with the main reason that we are here to begin with, to spend time with God.
We have time to do all the thing that we are ask by our friends and family, we have time to do the things that bring joy to us, but when is the last time that you have taken out time to listen to what God wants you to do, I know that I fell into the trap that the world has set, I became all the things that I hate in this world, to busy to just sit and listen to what God has to say, to lost to just be with him and not ask him for anything, except to really be able to hear what it is that he wants and to be able to understand his will. I was that pot that we all have heard about that was calling the kettle black.
For me this is what I found when I just stopped doing and started to listen, the world does not care if you make it through another day it will just keep going, but God will always talk to you and carry you through all the world if you will just sit and listen.

Prayer: Father, let me just listen. AMEN


By: ChristMusic92

No comments: